Attorneys at Law “Reznik, Gagarin and partners” open a position for an assistant attorney (junior lawyer).
Recent graduates of the Moscow law schools are invited to apply. We look for candidates who are able to demonstrate motivation for personal development and progress, as well as excellent knowledge of law.
- degree in law,
- working experience as a junior lawyer or assistant lawyer is advantageous but not essential.
- excellent knowledge of areas of Russian law related to business activities, skills on analyzing the judicial practice.
- fluency in English language (written and oral skills)
- skills on working with legal data bases – “Consultant +” and “Garant”
- desire for progress in the profession, motivation, attentiveness and responsiveness.
- assistance to an attorney at law on preparation of oral and written opinions and memorandums on various areas of Russian law. Our main areas: corporate, real estate (land, construction), antitrust, labor.
- assistance to an attorney at law in mediation and litigation in arbitrazh courts and courts of general jurisdiction.
- assistance to an attorney at law in contact work (drafting and analysis of contracts, developing of schemes of contact relationships)
- technical and organizational assistance to an attorney at law (receipt and registration of documents, scanning, systematization of documents and etc.)
- compensation package is determined individually,
- trial period – 3 months.
We give significant preference to candidates, submitting resumes and cover letters in English language. In your cover letter you may describe the skills and abilities that can distinguish you among the other candidates.
We currently have 2 open positions for junior level lawyers.
Attorneys at law "Reznik, Gagarin and partners"Откликнуться на вакансию